Trauma-Based Mental Health Services
Adult Trauma-Base Mental Therapy
- Therapy is provided by licensed clinicians who specialize in trauma treatment.
- We utilize evidence-based practices including:
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Mindfulness Practices
- Narrative Therapy
- And more
- Our holistic and supportive environment is where you can feel safe and deal with the effects of trauma.
Children's Trauma-Informed Therapy
- For children and youth ages 6-18.
- Individual therapy is conducted by a licensed mental health professional.
- Treatment is child-centered and may include art therapy and the use of other trauma-informed therapies.
- Session topics are designed to reduce the impact of PTSD.
Psychotherapy at Turning Point, Inc. is provided for those who have been exposed to domestic violence. We will assess your situation to see if we can help. If we are not equipped to help you, we will provide you with referrals of places that can.
Schedule an Appointment - Call our Helpline 815.338.8081